Sunday 14 August 2011

Sisters Not by Blood


Sisters Not by Blood


                                We met in a strange way
          felt connected
since the first day
          bonded by the feeling of pain
feeling of losing someone
          someone as vital as our life
destiny brought us to each other
          wanting to share the mutual pain
days went by knowing each other
           nights came with her thoughts
thinking did i add a stranger
           or the one who is one of my own
still it seems i know her from a long era
            realization struck as if met my sister..
                           Sister, a sister not by blood

a sister by love and pain
one who supported me in every way
             calmly listened to my pain
words erupted like a volcano
             felt those are safe here
listening to her pain as well
            eased my pain a little
knowing she is there to support me
            to be there as a friend
with experience of her own
             she'll nurture my happiness
with her sweet voice and lovely words
             she'll save me from this world's
cruelness and despised evilness
             she'll punish me for my mistakes
and feel proud on my good deeds
             She is my friend when i am in need
my guide when i am lost
             my inspiration when i am low
But most of all she is-
             my sister - Sister not by blood
Sister by love and pain♥♥♥♥ ~

Written by:- Heena
Picture:Courtesy Google Images






            

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heena,I am really happy for you.This is yours,write whatever come to your mind,your pain,your happiness,and see the difference it makes to your life.This is a beautiful piece of work..it has touched me.A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. A sister is much more than one can imagine...She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.I miss mine a lot.Keep logging,this is only the beginning,u have a long way to go..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is Amamazing... Heena Rocks!

    Ajay (Papa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Blog Heena...a great start...Congrats!!!!Looking forward to many more amazing posts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE is GOD!! YOU will SEE it SOONER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heena. I saw your blog page the other day and visited it again today. I liked the theme you have chosen as your first post.

    I have two blood sisters but I've definitely found my spiritual sisters along my journey. We share something that connects us but it isn't bounded by love and pain alone but something much more than that...

    I feel that you have much love within you that you can offer to everybody else... pain is there not to crush your spirits, on the contrary, it is there to create a strengthened and more soulful music within you...

    love you always Heena and much love to my soul sis Alpana for opening the door for you to blog your feelings through poetry...keep going :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Heena, I have read this, this is great for your beginning, I'll wait for many more like these, continue, don't stop!

    ReplyDelete